Working at Sheldon Davidson Solicitors
We at Sheldon Davidson Solicitors are proud to uphold an ethos that encourages growth from within the firm as well as externally. Investment in people is key and recognising skill sets and developing our staff is something we believe heavily in. We have a dynamic and diverse work force providing equal opportunities and offer excellent career opportunities at all levels and are always looking to recruit good quality people to compliment the personality of Sheldon Davidson Solicitors.
Contact by email only with your full CV and covering letter stating the position you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested to hear from good people interested in joining the SDS Solicitors team. Speculative applications are welcome
FNOL New Claims Assistant Job Vacancies
We are looking for two experienced motor claims, new claims handlers for our FNOL department based in North Manchester. These positions are available immediately.
Your primary role will include capturing the necessary new claims information/data over the telephone which is inputted into our case management system [Proclaim]. Good telephony and organisational skills are therefore essential and an ability to multi-task.
The role also includes carrying out various checks to validate the information/data provided, arranging the recovery of a client’s vehicle and a suitable credit hire replacement vehicle. As such, credit hire experience is desirable.
- To be able to take a high volume of calls from clients who have recently been involved in a motor accident.
- To obtain the full facts and circumstances of the accident, and be able to assess the merits and prospects of success.
- To identify and redirect any potential high-value claims to the appropriate department.
- You must be able to identify any key indicators of fraud.
- You must be able to show empathy and have good conversational skills.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar and proficient in using the Proclaim case management system.
- You must be a team player who is happy to assist colleagues when needed.
- Knowledge of the highway code would be preferable.
Salary is based on experience.
We offer four weeks of paid holiday; this will increase with the length of service.
The working hours Monday to Friday will vary from 8-4, 9-5, and 10-6.
You will be required to work approximately one Saturday per month from 10 am until 3 pm.
If you are interested in joining a hard-working but friendly law practice please contact.
Phill Comerford (Business Manager).
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Or telephone me on 0161 796 3000
Junior/Trainee Fee Earner (RTA) Job Vacancy
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to input and progress road traffic accident personal injury claims on the new MOJ Portal.
Experience in handling motor claims and dealing with the old MOJ Portal would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Speaking with Clients and elaborating on the initial details that will have been given at the new claims stage.
- Uploading the details of the claim onto the portal.
- Arranging medical appointments via the portal.
- Monitoring cases to see if they should exit the new portal and then be dealt with in a more appropriate way.
- All general fee-earning functions under supervision.
- Other duties allocated to you by the head of the department.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate with clients in a professional manner, whilst at the same time demonstrating considerable empathy.
A good command of the English language and quick and accurate keyboard skills are essential.
Knowledge of the Proclaim case management system would be an advantage.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary (based on experience) and the opportunity to join and progress in one of the northwest's leading Personal injury Solicitors.
Please contact Phil Comerford (Business Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org , or via telephone on 0161 796 3000