Accident Injury Solicitors. Experts in Accident Claims
If you are looking for Accident Claim Solicitors in Manchester, Sheldon Davidson Solicitors’ expert lawyers can help you to claim the compensation that you deserve. We believe that no-one should have to suffer a personal injury as a result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness. If you have suffered a personal injury that is not your fault, we can help you claim compensation for injuries, damages and inconvenience caused.
Expert Accident Claim Solicitors
There are many reasons why it is best to let a fully qualified personal injury & accident claim solicitor handle your claim, here are just a few:
- If you think that your case is fairly straight-forward, it can be tempting to try and handle the settlement yourself. However, an experienced personal injury solicitor knows the levels of compensation for different types of injuries, can help to negotiate a higher settlement and will represent you in court if the settlement is not good enough or no settlement offer is made. Often, settlement offers are made that are far lower than what you can get, we can make sure that you obtain the level of compensation that you are entitled to.
- Proving liability – The person who caused the accident or injury may try to avoid paying a settlement by claiming that they are not liable for the injury. A good personal injury solicitor can help you to build a case to prove that they are liable.
- Expert Witnesses – If your case is a more complex one, such as when the injuries sustained are serious, expert witnesses are often needed to prove liability and damages to the court. A good personal injury solicitor will know the best expert witnesses to contact for the type of injury sustained.
What types of injuries can I claim compensation for?
We can help you to claim compensation for a variety of personal injuries including:
- Accidents at work – On or off the work premises
- Accidents abroad or on holiday – Such as food poisoning and other injuries
- Road accidents – involving all types of vehicles, motorcycles and cycles (whether you were a driver, passenger or pedestrian)
- Slips, trips & falls – Whether at work or in public places
- Dog bites
- Criminal injuries – If you sustained injuries as the victim of an illegal act, e.g. if you were assaulted
How much compensation will I get?
The amount of compensation that you will receive depends on a number of factors including:
- The type of injury
- The severity of the injury
- Medical expenses incurred due to the injury
- Loss of income
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury such as physical therapy or counselling
- Costs of future medical treatments/care
- Damage to your property caused by the accident
New Claims Team Leader